Friday 4 January 2013

Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013

It seems the thing to do in the blogshpere at the moment is to do a review of the year. So here is mine...

I made a lot of food, some of it worked and some of it didn't.
I ate a lot of food and enjoyed most of it. 
A good result methinks. 

My new favourite things are chocolate lollipops and peanut butter squares.

Chocopops!


 
Peanut butter squares
Always in the top 10 banana bread.

Bananas
Newly discovered combo chocolate and liquorice.  

Liquorice, mmmm.

Amongest my favourite recipe books; Making Cupcakes with Lola, Jamie Oliver in general, and the Hairy Dieters

Workshop highlights - Waitrose Cookery School (Macaroons and  Gluten Free Baking) and Jamie Oliver's Recipease (Mexican Street Food).

Still looking for a recipe of baked gluten free donuts. I've had several attempts and they have all had to go in the bin. Something to look forward too....

No comments:

Post a Comment