Saturday 4 May 2013

Jar Full of Cookies - Gluten Free Cookies

I thought it was time for a quick of a break from the morning meal series, to tell you about some cookies I have made recently. I have had my eye on getting cookie mix jar for sometime, thinking they're a nice gift idea but I wanted to road test at least one before attempting my own.

I choose the gluten free triple chocolate cookie mix jar from Scarlet Bakes which I got from Not On The High Street:

The jar comes with instructions and all you need to add is some butter and an egg, mix everything together, chuck it in the oven for 12 minutes and you get lovely get lovely cookies that are crunchy on the outside, with a soft chewy center and great flavour:


I can't take credit for these cookies, I got the image from notonthehighest, mine would have looked this good if I had more patience to make food beautiful but I never can muster it. Whether yours are ugly ducklings or beautiful swan cookies they will go down a treat with whoever you decide to share them with, or better still give the cookie mix jar as a gift, get them to make the cookies and share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment